Snow Sports NZ National Coaches
Can you bring your proven high performance coaching skills to progress New Zealand’s freeski athletes and inspire New Zealand?
· Olympic focussed
· High Performance coaching
· Flexible working conditions
· Wanaka based with extensive international travel
Snow Sport NZ are all about competitive snow sports, from grassroots to winning on the world stage. We are the national sporting organisation representing the interests of adaptive snow sports, alpine ski racing, cross country skiing, freeskiing and snowboarding in New Zealand.
Our High Performance programme is focussed on delivering medal-winning performances at Winter Olympic, Paralympic and premier international events. This dedicated programme targets the support and performance enhancement of identified athletes and coaches to achieve medal-winning outcomes.
Following on from medal-winning success in 2018 we are now seeking two passionate freeski coaches to join the High Performance team at Snow Sports NZ and take the athletes and programme to the next level.
Snow Sports NZ Park and Pipe Programme
National Coach: Freeski
National Assistant Coach: Freeski
Reporting to the Head Coach of the Park and Pipe programme the role will support all freeski disciplines, on and off snow planning, preparation and competition delivery of identified NZ freeski athletes.
Reporting to the Head Coach of the Park and Pipe programme the role will assist in the support of all freeski disciplines, on and off snow planning, preparation and competition delivery of identified NZ freeski athletes.
If you think you meet the criteria below we would like to hear from you:
· You live to coach…...it’s why you wake up in the morning.
· You are passionate about making a difference and want to be involved in inspiring New Zealanders through high performance sport success.
· You can demonstrate the highest professional standards and personal credibility within the global ski industry.
· You’ll have to show us that you know your stuff, have relevant knowledge and experience at all levels of athlete development.
· You’ve got a verifiable ability to create change in athlete performance and associated behaviours as well as the ability to lead teams.
· You have coached at the highest level and understand the pressures and opportunities athletes face in a high performance environment.
· You can build and maintain relationships in NZ and internationally.
· You are able to work independently and flexibly to meet the needs of internationally based sports programmes but are willing to be part of a small and close-knit team.
To receive a full candidate pack please email email@example.com
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 29 June 2018