The NZ Junior FIS Cup Series is a series of tech events designed to give young FIS athletes (U21) a developmental step into International FIS racing. The series consists of 5 Giant Slalom and 5 Slalom FIS races.
1. As this is a FIS competition entry is open to all FIS registered athletes as per the ICR.
2. NZ FIS license holding U21 Male & Female’s will be eligible for NZ FIS Junior Series Points
1. The Racer’s FIS points from each NZ Junior FIS Series event will be counted
2. The Individual discipline titles will be the average of the best two FIS point scored in the series.
3. Overall NZ FIS Junior Series Titles will be awarded on the total of the best single Slalom FIS point score and best single Giant Slalom FIS points scored in the series
4. The NZ Junior FIS Series Cup will be presented at the series finals in Cardrona.
2017 NZ FIS JUNIORS SERIES CUP STANDINGS (published 24/09/17)
|1.08.18||Cardrona | Tech Series||FIS||GS|
|2.08.18||Cardrona | Tech Series||FIS||GS|
|3.08.18||Cardrona | Tech Series||FIS||SL|
|4.08.18||Cardrona | Tech Series||FIS||SL|
|12.08.18||Coronet Peak | NZ National Champs||NC||GS|
|13.08.18||Coronet Peak | Coronet Cup||FIS||GS|
|14.08.18||Coronet Peak | NZ National Champs||NC||SL|
|15.08.18||Coronet Peak | Coronet Cup||FIS||SL|
|26.09.18||Cardrona | Spring NJC||NJC||GS|
|27.09.18||Cardrona | Spring NJC||NJC||SL|