Cross Country Skiing NZ Get Started
If you can walk or wheel a wheel chair you can cross country ski.
Ways to get started:
- Take a trip to the Snow Farm; hire some gear, get some instruction and give it a go.
- Learn the FUNdamentals of ski technique.
- Join a programme
- Mini Merinos - Learn the FUNdamentals of ski technique.
- Mid Merinos - progressing ski technique
- Women's Nordic Ski Programmes
- Locals Programme
- Come with your school
- Join your local Nordic Ski Club
- Start on the pathway to competition
If you a have a disability or special needs– let us know and we can assist you to start to cross country ski.