The Snow Sports NZ FUNdamentals is a programme that provides achievement awards, developing a consistent skill base in snow sports throughout New Zealand, with a progression to ensure development of skills continue through each level.
• FUNdamentals levels range from Green through to Gold in both Snowboard and Ski.
• FUNdamentals are based on development of skills in park, pipe, free ride and race.
• FUNdamentals are taught through the snow sports schools at New Zealand resorts by qualified NZSIA* instructors and / or coaches through lessons or coaching programmes.
• The levels can be achieved at each individual’s pace.
• Snowboard and Ski both have their own levels; however, excellence in a level can be achieved by a grom showing skills with both skis and snowboard. more...